Teams of 3
Round 1: Elimination Round
July 4, 2012 at 4:oopm
- Participants have to script a one minute radio broadcast, in four minutes. All three participants will help to write the script, of which one will present the same.
- Participants will have to come up with a name for the show, the radio station and an idea for listeners to interact with the station (example: “Message ***** if you have the answer to this question.”)
- Participants will be judged based on their coherence of speech, spontaneity, and entertainment quotient, language, and appropriateness.
- Interview round: any two members from each team will participate (Interviewer-Interviewee)
- Interviewee assumes the role of a famous celebrity. In an interview of 1 min 30 secs, the interviewer asks 4 questions to find out the identity of the person.
- Points will be deducted for clues and taboo words.
- Participants will be blindfolded. A clip will be played, and participants will have to listen and guess at the situation in the video, based on hints in the audio.
- One minute (or two mins) will be allotted to each participant, and they must come up with a report about the video.
- The video will be played for the audience to see while participants deliver the report.
- Further elimination will occur
BLACK AND WHITE AND READ ALL OVER
Team of Two
- 1 round on the day of the fest.
- 20 participants
- Teams of two
- Participants are required to design a newsletter page based on a topic given in advance.
- Advertisement, title and theme will be given.
- Criteria for judgement: Layout and design, creativity, language, news structure.
- Time Limit: 1 hr 15 mins